Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Carribean-Pacific: Ivory Coast
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to cofinance initiatives promoted by the Ivorian Civil Society Organizations (CSO) in order to improve their role as actors of political dialogue and their participation in democracy and national cohesion, while promoting the inclusion of gender equality.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided into two lots
– Lot 1: Local scale actions – 2nd level organisations (400 000 euros)
– Lot 2: Regional and national scale actions – 3rd and 4th level organisations (1 million euro)
– To support structuring actions on improving the representation of CSOs support, of networks and collectives CSOs in order to better coordinate their actions
– To strengthen consultation and dialogue between CSOs themselves, facilitate the development of synergies between CSOs
– To strengthen consultation and dialogue between CSOs and other development actors, and in particular public authorities, for their effective participation in the definition, implementation and monitoring of public policies and strategies for poverty reduction and sustainable development
– Promotion of citizenship
– Promotion of peace
– Governance and fight against corruption
– Fight against discrimination and various forms of violence
Among financed actions
– Multi-stakeholder partnerships to improve their involvement in the chain of public policy
– Synergies between CSOs support (2nd level) and grassroots organizations (1st level), networks and collective CSO, between CSOs and other actors (international NGOs, local authorities, business associations), with a particular attention to women and youth CSOs
– Advocacy and communication for social change, coaching, consulting support
– Lectures and educational debates
– Exchange on citizen behavior
– Educational Caravans
– Endowment on operating materials (hardware and moving means …)