Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Republic of Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to invite the Civil Society to contribute to the reform of the police in the Republic of Moldova, making it a stronger and more professional organisation
Priorities and funded actions:
– To monitor and supervise the implementation of the programme related reforms and activities;
– To contribute to the application of the rights-based approach to policing and monitor the respect of human rights;
– To ensure transparency and enhance the accountability of the implementation of the programme related activities through external oversight of management of public expenditures
– Lot 1: Police Reform and Human Rights;
– Lot 2: Police Reform and Transparency
Among financed actions
– Encouraging the establishment of a service-oriented police organisation;
– Organising public roundtables and other consultations in relation to the police reform with citizens and civil society organisations;
– Encouraging, promoting and facilitating the implementation of the Community Policing-concept