Sectors: Education - Training, Employment
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Worldwide : Member States of the OECD
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to increase access to informal and formal Technical, Entrepreneurial and Vocational Education and Training (TEVET) and to facilitate innovative research on TEVET training and financing.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Deliver relevant quality TEVET training;
– Ensure skills training and economic empowerment of women and vulnerable groups;
– Provide supportive skills such as basic literacy and entrepreneurial skills;
– Provide adequate support to business creation;
– Improve TEVET system through applied research and analysis of current system components.
– Promoting access for groups that are disadvantaged based on their age, gender, disability and/or other reasons, and/or to the availability of training activities for populations in rural areas;
– Gender equality;
– Issues related to integration in the local context (partnerships/collaboration with local actors), innovation and mainstreaming of cross cutting issues;
Among financed actions
Lot 1 :
– Identification and planning activities, including needs assessment, feasibility studies and piloted innovative training;
– Development of training methodologies that take into account the learning capacity and leaning patterns of the trainees;
– Design and develoment training activities that provide trainees the skills and competences required in the workplace in formal and informal labour markets.
Lot 2 :
– Research activities related to the analysis of labour market dynamics focused on specific target groups and sectors and analysis of employment and career guidance services, industrial relations and social dialogue;
– Research activities related to analysis of Vocational Education and Training systems and policies, programme and policy monitoring and impact evaluation, methods and technologies for training;
– Research activities related to skills analysis and forecasting, including occupation and skills needs forecasting, skills analysis, models for skills assessment and validation, and assessment of adults competences.