Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to increase equitable and inclusive access to informal and formal TEVET training.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Deliver relevant quality TEVET training;
– Ensure skills training and economic empowerment of women and vulnerable groups;
– Provide supportive skills such as basic literacy and entrepreneurial skills;
– Provide adequate support to business creation.
– Promoting access for groups that are disadvantaged based on their age, gender, disability and/or other reasons, and/or to the availability of training activities for populations in rural areas.
Among financed actions
– Identification and planning activities, including needs assessment, feasibility studies and piloted innovative training;
– Training activities supporting skills development in general, but also ensuring economic empowerment of women and vulnerable groups;
– Design and develop training activities that provide trainees the skills and competences required in the workplace in formal and informal labour markets.