Sectors: Citizenship, Economy - Finances, Human Rights, Humanitarian
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE Funding – EDF – Improve…
Funds for: Improving good governance, increase the transparency of PFM, and the accountability of the state to its citizens
Main beneficiaries: CSOs
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: improving good governance, increase the transparency of PFM, and the accountability of the state to its citizens
Main beneficiaries: CSOs
Priorities and funded actions:
* Improve good governance, increase transparency of PFM, and accountability of the state to citizens;
* Strengthen CSO capacity to monitor public financial management issues and economic aspects in Côte d’Ivoire
* Strengthen CSO capacities to analyse economic and Public Financial Management issues;
* Popularize economic and budgetary information;
* Conduct in-depth analyses of key issues related to the economy and public financial management;
* Strengthen opportunities for dialogue between the various actors involved in monitoring economic governance
Among financed actions
* Training, workshops on topics related to public financial management and the economy;
* Develop CSO capacity to make proposals;
* Support CSOs to access existing information;
* Adapt the format of documents to make them accessible to as many people as possible;
* Make citizens aware of the existing control institutions and the procedures for bringing them before them;
* Carry out studies, research and analytical work and/or surveys
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 24 months and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Not to have any profit-making purpose;
– Be a CSO;
> CSOs from an EU Member State must have been registered in their country of origin for at least three years at the time of filing the application;
> CSOs in Ivory Coast must have been registered for at least two years at the time of filing the application, and be established in a Member State of the European Union or be a member of the OECD or be established in Ivory Coast and prove that it has regularly carried out activities similar to those proposed for a period of more than 12 months and that it has the capacity and experience to carry out the grant, i.e. that it has carried out at least (as applicant or lead partner) during the last three years the implementation of a project for an amount at least equal to the amount of the project proposed under this call for proposals
* The actions must take place in Ivory Coast, without prejudice to exchange/workshop or seminar actions in other countries