Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Economy - Finances, Employment, Industry, Local development, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to reduce the chronic food insecurity in Guinea-Bissau and to enhance the resilience of the population
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase yields of small producers through several interventions in the rice value chain
Among financed actions
– Activitie aiming at promotion production
– Support to farm mechanization at all levels of production
– Creation of tools aiming at increasing bank’s incentives to intervene in the agricultural sector
– Actions aiming at increasing farm yields through the adoption of new farming techniques and adaptation to the country agro-ecological conditions
– Building the capacity of the Instute for Agricultural Studies of Guinea-Bissau
– Support to processing activities
– Support to rice commercialization