Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Public Management, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the sustainable and climate-resilient economic diversification and prosperity of Caribbean Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) and ultimately improving the competitiveness of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the participating territories.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the capacity of the Governments of the Caribbean OCTs to service the business sector
– To improve the capacity of Business Service Organizations (BSOs) to engage in public/private policy and administrative reform dialogue with Governments and provide services to their constituency of SMEs
– To promote stronger collaboration, trade and investment relations among the EU, CARIFORUM and the Caribbean Overseas Countries and Territories
Among financed actions
– Business plan development and implementation
– Market research, identification and testing
– Promotional material (e.g. brochures, catalogues, CDs and videos)
– Research, Development and Innovation
– Development and implementation of training schemes and tool-boxes
– Creation of clusters and other collaborative platforms