Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: promoting the participation of civil society in the fight against climate change
Main beneficiaries: local and regional authorities, state administrations
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reduce the climatic vulnerability of the local populations by measures of preservation of the forest resource and soil and of energy efficiency
– Encourage greater participation of civil society and local populations in the concerted management of the forest area in the fight against climate change
– Result 1: sustainable forest and land management (Lots 1 to 3)
– Result 2: Support to energy efficiency (Lots 4 to 6)
Among financed actions
– Extension and sustainable management of forests;
– Development / implementation of a management plan;
– Reforestation and promotion of local woody species