Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support the rule of law through justice sector reforms and increased access to justice for all
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the capacity of all people, especially women and vulnerable groups, to exercise their rights and access to justice
– Provide legal and other relevant services to vulnerable groups and individuals, especially women, children, people living with disabilities, prisoners, people living in rural areas, amongst others, in respect of civil and criminal cases, and with regard to issues such as corruption, gender-based violence and pre-trial justice;
– Monitoring the whole or parts of the justice chain to implement evidence based lobby, advocacy and solution driven interventions in support of increased efficiency, effectiveness and respect of rights in the justice delivery system;
– Implementation of actions aimed at fighting against corruption in order to contribute to improved integrity and transparency of the justice system
Among financed actions
– Legal education, awareness, legal advice and litigation;
– Supporting and advocating for the implementation of actions that enhance the ease of accessing justice;
– Production of guides, tools and pamphlets that simplify legal processes for ease of accessing justice by citizens