Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP countries: Comoros
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to contribute to socio-professional integration of the final beneficiaries by introducing varied training systems and mechanisms of parnership management between Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and vocational training operators.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To offer structural, innovative and practical responses to the question of vocational training for all people wishing to be professionally and economically integrated in different geographical and social contexts
– Initiatives aimed at getting quick results regarding professional insertion in response to the need of skilled workforce of economic sectors and of job creation potential through self-employment
– Initiatives aimed at establishing partnership mechanisms and co-management devices of
vocational training, support and integration of people trained in a sustainable employment or self-employment
– Initiatives aimed at involving CSOs and local authorities (Governorate, intercommunal groupings and towns) in the management of a training and professional insertion project with the active participation and commitment of economic social partners for integration of learners into sustainable employment
Among financed actions
– Upgrade activities to enable people to reintegrate qualifying training devices and then integrate sustainable employment or become functional in sectors with employment potential
– Activities organized in the Comoros with the support of foreign trainers or training offices
– Training activities for maintaining sustainable employment
– Acquisition of technical and educational materials, essential equipment to support training and professional integration activities
– Support activities/ coaching activities to the creation of self-employment and the start of professional activities
– Support activities for the integration of people trained under their new functions in the workplace