Sectors: Energy, Local development, Services, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP countries : Somalia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote economic growth through infrastructure development, employment creation and sustainable natural resources management
Priorities and funded actions:
– improve access to internal and export markets and social services
– improve access to energy services and sustainable use of natural resources through an increased availability of national professionals, technicians and skilled workers for the road and energy sectors
– equitable provision of quality TVET and higher education
– placement and apprenticeship opportunities
– training of lecturers and trainers
– provision of facilities and equipment
– further improvements to the Vocational Qualifications Framework
Among financed actions
– development of new and/or revision of existing curricula
– training of university lecturers and/or TVET instructors
– purchase and/or development of teaching and learning materials