Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Human Rights, Industry, Justice - Security, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Open call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call is to enhance women’s empowerment and gender equality by supporting women’s economic empowerment
Priorities and funded actions:
– Select an NGO consortium to administer a financial support to some women emerging entrepreneurs in six Ethiopian sites;
– Support women entrepreneurs support through mentoring and dedicated business development services
– Implementation of an efficient and effective system of disbursement of financial support to 3rd parties;
– Development of a holistic, integrated, coordinated and participatory multi-stakeholders approach to capacity building to ensure sustainable economic benefits;
– Identification of promising practices, replicability, presenting voices of beneficiaries and impact of the grant
Among financed actions
– Strategic planning and design of disbursement to 3rd party system, Grant tracking and management information systems ;
– Mentoring of beneficiaries, peer-learning, trainings;
– Activities aimed at developing evidence based research and impact assessment;