Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Local development, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective for this call for proposals is to strengthen service provision for developing sustainable agriculture value chains and to support the development of sustainable, high potential value chains.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Agricultural Research: Promote demand-driven, efficient, effective and sustainable research that provides relevant solutions and has rapid and widespread impact on agriculture and rural development;
– Agricultural Education: Ensure an inclusive and quality education to develop a skilled and entrepreneurial workforce that contributes to wealth creation and rural development;
– Agricultural Extension: Enable farmers and rural people to improve their lives and contribute to agricultural growth and rural development
– Strong value chains orientation and focus on young actors and female farmers;
– Collaboration, coordination and capacity of research institutions to develop implementable, relevant, economic, effective and efficient solutions to key issues of agriculture and rural development;
– Strengthened institutional framework and cooperation of academia, private sector, agricultural colleges, TVET and Farmers Union to sustainably provide relevant agriculture education
Among financed actions
– Policy Development involving research, analysis, consultation and synthesis of information to produce recommendations;
– Institutional Development creating or reinforcing a network of organisations;
– Capacity Development enabling individuals and organizations to obtain, strengthen and maintain capabilities to set and achieve objectives