Sectors: Industry, Justice - Security, Research
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EDIDP – Counter Unmanned Air Systems (UASs) capabilities – 2020
Funds for: developing active and passive countermeasures against armed and intelligence gathering UASs
Priorities and funded actions:
* To address the development of a counter UAS capability covering detection, tracking, classification, identification, risk assessment and neutralisation of the UAS threat, taking into account task assignment and coordination
Among financed actions
* Feasibility studies, capability gaps analysis, CONOPS definition, system specification, preliminary requirements review (PRR) and architecture definition;
* Studies about promising technologies that nowadays have a technology readiness too low to successfully integrate and deploy in the field;
* Detailed design of the system, including the System Requirements Review (SRR), the Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR);
* Testing, qualification and certification in relevant operational scenarios
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 4 years
– Be a public or private undertaking established in the Union;
– Consortium is mandatory