Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to support civil society in its actions to support the protection and the promotion of human rights and fundamental freedoms worldwide.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Lot 1: Supporting Human Rights Defenders in the area of land-related rights, indigenous peoples ;
– Lot 2: Fighting against extrajudicial killings and enforced disappearances;
– Lot 3: Combating forced labour and modern slavery;
– Lot 4: Promoting and supporting the rights of persons with disabilities;
– Lot 5: Supporting freedom of religion or belief
Among financed actions
– Lot 1: Actions for human rights defenders’ capacity reinforcement and of support to collaboration with other actors
– Lot 2: Prevention and accountability actions
– Lot 3: Support actions linked to international cooperation and to recourse to justice for victimes
– Lot 4: Encouragement actions for partenerships between human rights defenders organisations and disabled peoples’ organisations
– Lot 5: Promotion actions dedicated to freedom of belief and freedom of speech