Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society in its actions to protect and promote human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting civil society and human rights defenders;
– Strengthening the capacity of human rights defenders;
– Strengthening citizen participation in democratic processes.
Among financed actions
– One-time or regular information for the general public and/or target audiences, information campaigns, festivals;
– Publication of monitoring reports, studies, provision of a legislative or informative monitoring service on request in the field (s) concerned;
– Training of Human rights defenders, associative actors, citizens aimed at strengthening thematic skills and expertise, study tours;
– Advocacy for a specific target group;
– Networking, identification and exchange of best practices.