Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Bolivia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call is to strengthen human rights and the democratic cycle in Bolivia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen civil society and human rights defenders in order to support the defence and protection of human rights and the democratic cycle as a whole
– Equality and non-discrimination
– Fight against violence towards women and children
– Protection of justice, active citizenship and participatory democracy
Among financed actions
– Building the capacity of monitoring networks on the respect of international and national human rights’ obligations
– Support to human rights defenders
– Research on relevant topics
– Service delivery, technical assistance and pilote actions to support the implementation of the legislation in force
– Awareness-raising activities and human rights education