Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to promote the defense and protection of human rights and strengthen the democratic cycle in Bolivia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Contribute to the fight against gender violence in all its forms;
– Strengthen civil society networks working on human rights defenders.
– Promote the fight against gender-based violence in all its forms;
– Strengthen in civil society the thematic human rights networks and support for human rights defenders.
Among financed actions
– Pilot support actions designed and implemented by civil society organizations and / or their networks;
– Accompany and monitor the implementation of existing rules and procedures;
– Promote meeting spaces at different levels (national and / or departmental) between networks and platforms and their partners trained to define objectives and prioritize actions within the framework of public policies;