Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society and social partners in implementing actions aiming at defending and promoting Human Rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote Rule of Law and the rights of vulnerable groups.
– Social cohesion;
– Access to Justice;
– Fight against violation of child rights.
Among financed actions
– Structuring and pooling of trade unions or other social groupings;
– Promoting political representativeness and participation by including deprived or vulnerable groups;
– Strengthening of the dialogue between non-governmental organisations and public bodies (parliament, CNDHL, Ministries, local authorities etc);