Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Central America, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Central America: Costa Rica
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and the strengthening of democracy and the rule of law as well as the respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in Costa Rica
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strenghten the role of the civil society of Costa Rica in the promotion of human rights
– Supporting initiatives that contribute to the fight against discriminations and violence towards women or other vulnerable groups and to the protection of potential victims
– Promoting actions to strengthen the empowerement and participation of vulnerable groups in the different areas of development of the country, including the promotion of gender equality
Among financed actions
– Activities in support of the fight against discriminations and violence
– Activities to strengthen the capacities of the civil society and vulnerable groups
– Awareness-raising campaigns
– Activities contributing to the promotion of gender equality