Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa – Carribean – Pacific: Haiti
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the civil society in the promotion of human rights and democratic reforms
Priorities and funded actions:
– To finance actions implemented by local civil society organisations or any other eligible candidate and aiming at defending and promoting human rights and democratic reforms in favor of a more inclusive and pluralistic society
– Promoting and protecting human rights, including social, economic and cultural, of women and children
– Strengthening the rule of law, particularly through the improvement of the administration of justice and the conditions of detention
– Strengthening the advocacy capacity of civil society working for a greater respect for human rights and democracy in Haiti
Among financed actions
– Capacity building (training, providing equipments…)
– Technical and legal assistance
– Information campaigns
– Studies, communication