Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa – Carribean – Pacific: Sao Tome and Principe
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society and human rights defenders in promoting democracy and fundamental rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To fight against all types of discrimination and against violence towards women
Among financed actions
– Promotion and defence of women’s rights in society
– Violence awareness and prevention (more particularly violence against women, including domestic violence)
– Support to organizations providing training and information on gender violence and violence against young people
– Support to organizations promoting equality of opportunity et social integration of women
– Support to organizations fighting against all types of violence