Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Pacific: Solomon Island
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law, and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms in Solomon Islands.
Priorities and funded actions:
To support the rights of children, by supporting initiatives and actions increasing the protection of children against all forms of sexual exploitation and sexual abuse
– Promoting children’s awareness on all forms of sexual abuse and sexual exploitation
– Promoting physical and/or psychological healing and long term social reintegration of children victims of exploitation and abuses
– Facilitating end of impunity for all crimes of sexual abuse and sexual exploitation against children
Among financed actions
– Psychological counselling for children victims of sexual exploitation and violence
– Actions involving prevention against sexual violence on children
– Actions aiming at enhancing access to justice for children victims of sexual exploitation and abuses