Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at supporting civil society in the implementation of actions whose objective is the defense and promotion of human rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Fighting against all forms of discrimination against women and violence against women and strengthening the role and participation of women in the economic, social and public fields
– Fighting against harm to children’s rights in Chad
Among financed actions
– Quantitative and qualitative studies on discrimination and violence against women in Chad
– Strengthening the capacity of national structures (governmental or non-governmental – centralized or decentralized) and local, formal or traditional, social assistance (psychosocial support) and / or the judicial system for women
– Implementation of income generating activities
– Dissemination of good practices and awareness of child protection issues and standards relating to juvenile justice
– Support for the promotion and implementation of Convention 182 on child labor