Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Services
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms in Aghanistan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Human rights monitoring and reporting
– Capacity building of the media
– Promotion of women’s political and civil empowerment and rights
– Transitional justice and fight against impunity
– To strengthen the dialogue between civil society and authoritie
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising campaigns and/or lobbying activities for informing public opinion and key decision makers
– Improving social, economic and political participation of minority groups through promoting dialogue with authorities
– Civic education on human rights
– Organizing of public debates and sessions
– Capacity building activities