Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to implement the objectives 1, 2 and 3 set out in the annex of the EIDHR Regulation 2014-2020 and will target local civil society
Priorities and funded actions:
– to support human rights and human rights defenders in situations where they are most at risk
– to support other EU human rights priorities
– to support democracy
– to support civil society and human rights defenders in third countries in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural)
– to support democratisation
Among financed actions
– promotion of the implementation of the adopted laws and regulations
– advocacy for the revision of the existing legislation and adoption of the new ones in accordance with the EU standards and requirements
– establishment of dialogue with “political society” (e.g. with political parties, groups of parliamentarians or legislative bodies)
– drafting of policy or legislation recommendations
– public awareness raising campaigns
– facilitating contact, consultation and discussion between different stakeholders
– organisation of conferences, roundtables, workshops and seminars.