Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Research, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
No nationality restriction applies to applicants, co-applicants and, if any, affiliated entities.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance gender equality through the protection of women’s rights, in particular their civic and political rights with the ultimate goal of reaching an equal, representative society in Kenya.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase gender equality in elected posts in the context of the 2017 General Elections in Kenya
– Contributing to a better women participation in the public debate preceding the next elections
Among financed actions
– Education and outreach campaigns focussed on gender equality and women political participation, in the context of the 2017 elections
– Mobilization of political parties for becoming agent of change with the aim of integrating more women in their lists
– Trainings aimed at preparing women aspirants to vie for elected positions