Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commision
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the role and capacities of civil society in Azerbaijan in the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote and protect the rights of vulnerable groups
– To promote and protect economic, social and cultural rights
– To promote non-discrimination and equality, including gender equality and equality for persons belonging to minorities and vulnerable groups
– To promote tolerance and combat fundamentalism and violent extremism
Among financed actions
– Training programmes, education activities
– Seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings
– Advocacy and lobbying activities
– Legal aid
– Monitoring of places of detention
– Research and documentation, the elaboration of policy papers, elaboration of publications
– Monitoring and reporting on state initiatives and state policies
– Activities of coordination and outreach
– Set up of networks, coalitions of civil society organisations