Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independent State: Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at supporting actions which strengthen the role of Armenian civil society in promoting human rights and democratic reform, in the pursuit of common agendas for human rights and democratic reform, in building towards consensus on disputed or controversial areas of policy, in enhancing political representation and participation, and in enhancing the inclusiveness and pluralism of civil society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promoting non-discrimination and equality, including gender-equality (e.g women’s rights, women in decision-making, fight against violence and harmful practices, etc…) and equality for person belonging to minorities and other vulnerable groups including persons with disabilities
– Supporting freedom of expression, freedom of peaceful assembly, freedom of movements and freedom of religion or beliefs
– Supporting the functioning of trade unions, enabling social dialogue between different groups, developing mechanisms for exchanges of opinion and democratic dialogue
Among financed actions
– Training courses
– Drafting of policy and legislation recommendations
– Publications of manuals on best practices
– Capacity building activities for Civil Society Organisations
– Promoting and facilitating contacts and dialogue, mediation activities
– Organisation of conferences, workshops and seminars