Sectors: Education - Training, Information, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Nicaragua
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at contributing to the development and consolidation of democracy, of the rule of law and respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms in Nicaragua.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the role of the Nicaraguan civil society in promoting human rights
– Construction of new identities with the guideline of gender equality
– Respect of women and men human rights
– Promotion of a new conception of masculinity, more in line with gender equality, tolerance and respect for diversity and non-violence
Among financed actions
– Training in universities and / or schools on gender identities
– Support the work of organizations at the departmental or municipal level offering activities for dissemination and integration of gender identities
– Networking for the dissemination of new gender identities
– Awareness campaigns, preferably containing innovative elements to create a change in attitudes (working with new media and / or relevant cultural productions (theater, etc.)