Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society through the promotion of human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote and protect economic, social and cultural rights of the most vulnerable groups, in particular related to persons with disabilities, orphans and vulnerable children;
– To promote gender equality;
– To prevent human trafficking and smuggling and to protect the victims.
– Encouragement of different types of partnerships between more and less experienced entities (eg. with other Eritrean, African and European entities) to facilitate capacity spin-offs;
– Enhancement of inclusiveness and pluralism of civil society;
– Strengthening interventions in the dialogue process;
– Targeting particularly remote areas;
– Innovative approaches.
Among financed actions
– Workshops and educational activities;
– Networking activities to develop cooperation with and between organisations and civil society members;
– Measures to support citizens to be involved in the design and implementation of policies.