Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All countries are eligible.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the European Union goals in providing assistance to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law, of respect for all human rights and fundamental freedom.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support civil society and human rights defenders in Indonesia in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural), and democratisation
– Enhancing inclusiveness and pluralism in Indonesia, namely in combating all forms of discrimination on the grounds of religion and belief; or in combating all forms of discrimination on the grounds of disability
– Contributing to the implementation of the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights in Indonesia
Among financed actions:
– Public communication and media activities
– Training and educational activities including gender and rights-based approaches to organizational development and management and learning exchanges between and among rights-holders and duty-bearers
– Opinion surveys
– Support to the improvement of documentation and reporting of human rights violations
– Activities for strengthening existing civil society platforms, networks and coalitions, including building of information sharing mechanisms and promotion of cohesiveness across NGO community
– Support to monitoring and reporting on the implementation of international human rights instruments ratified by Indonesia, as well as laws and policies at national and local levels