Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independent States: Kyrgyzstan
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to give assistance to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law and of respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To prevent abuse and violence
– To promote fundamental freedoms and fight against segregations
– Preventing torture, ill-treatment and other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment
– Promoting freedom of association, assembly and expression and fight against discriminations
Among financed actions
– Rehabilitation and re-integration services to victims of torture/ill-treatment into society
– Legal, psychological and other counselling to victims and their relatives
– Investigations and reporting on torture/ill-treatment cases