Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Health, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening civil society’s involvement in the making, implementation and monitoring of human rights policies at local and national levels
– Supporting human rights defenders in their efforts to promote and strive for the protection and realisation of human rights and fundamental freedoms at the local level
– Freedom of expression, conscience, media and association
– Access to justice, right to fair trial a
– Human rights in prisons and prevention of torture and ill-treatment
– Fight against impunity; anti-discrimination, cultural rights, minority rights
– All forms of discirmination again the minorities
– Gender based violence
– Social rights and equal opportunities (including but not limited to people with disabilities, trade union rights, right to education, health, housing, environment).
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising campaigns and/or lobbying activities for informing public opinion and key decision makers
– Improving social, economic and political participation of minority groups through promoting dialogue with authorities
– Civic education on human rights
– Organizing of public debates and sessions
– Capacity building activities