Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute, through supporting civil society organisations, to the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms and to contribute to the strengthening of the international framework for the promotion and protection of human rights, justice and the rule of law.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening civil society’s involvement
– Supporting Human Rights Defenders
– Address any situation where there is a need for promoting, protecting and monitoring of the rights of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
– Women rights, gender based violence
– LGBTI rights
– Rights of children
– Social rights and equal opportunities
– Actions for the protection of defenders
– Respect the principle of non-refoulement
– Provision of psychosocial support
– Access to justice and legal counsel/aid
Among financed actions
– Training on human rights issues
– Legal counselling and legal assistance
– Advocacy and lobbying activities
– Seminars, conferences, and other awareness raising initiatives about Human Rights