Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support civil society in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural) as interdependent and interrelated.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute through the support to local civil society to fight against discrimination, to promote and protect civil, cultural, economic, political and social rights and to develop equal participation of men and women in social, economic and political life
Among financed actions
– Actions aiming at promoting human rights education and training
– Actions aiming at enhancing and protecting the rights of children
– Actions aiming at enhancing and protecting the rights of persons with disabilities
– Actions aiming at enhancing and protecting protect women’s rights
– Actions aiming at supporting culture, including cultural heritage, the arts and human rights