Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Actions must be implemented in Kyrgyz Republic
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIDHR – Country Based Support Scheme for Kyrgyzstan – 2021
Funds for: supporting and empowering civil society in protecting and promoting democracy, human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Promoting youth and women empowerment
* Support freedom of expression, strengthening media literacy, and countering illegal hate speech
*Priority 1: Promote inclusive growth and inclusive decision-making through women and youth empowerment, as well as opportunities for youth to become self-employed through supporting creative start-ups and initiatives to entrepreneurship and employability skills.
*Priority 2: Support civil society, women and youth organisations to promote and protect freedom of opinion and expression by facilitating the free flow of information and ensuring transparency and accountability, as well as strengthening media literacy and countering hate speech in the media
*priority 1: gender equality
*priority 2: Rights-based approach
*priority 3: Youth participation
Among financed actions
*Projects should be self-contained operations indicating a coherent set of activities with clearly defined operational objectives, target groups and planned, tangible outcomes and results. Actions should be designed to meet the specific needs of the target groups identified by the project, and should be in line with the objectives
*This call of proposals is an open call of proposals
*Initial duration of the action: between 24 months and 36 months
– be a legal person and
– be non-profit-making and
– be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, a civil society organisation and
– be established in any territory as no nationality restriction applies to applicants and, if any, to co-applicants, and affiliated entities,
– be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
– have been registered for at least two years at the submission deadline for concept notes.