Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Actions must be implemented in Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIDHR – Country Based Support Scheme for Montenegro 2020 – 2021
Funds for: contributing to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law, and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms, in consistency with the European Union’s foreign policy as a whole.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Support civil society and human rights defenders working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural), and democratisation
*Priority 1: promotion of human rights
* Pririty 2: protection of social, economic and cultural rights, especially of vulnerable and marginalised groups affected by COVID-19 pandemic
Among financed actions
*Strengthening the role of civil society in promoting human rights and good governance in Montenegro, especially in the area of access to justice and the rule of law
* Support to gender equality
* Support to the promotion and protection of patients’ rights
* Protection of the social, economic and cultural rights, especially for groups particularly vulnerable to discrimination and affected by economic and social consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and similar emergency situations, including but not limited to the youth, elderly, women, children, LGBTI, people in unregistered employment, persons with disabilities, Roma, prisoners, former inmates, persons who use drugs, migrants, refugees
*This call of proposals is an open call of proposals
*Initial duration of the action: between 18 months and 24months
– be a legal person and
– be non-profit-making and
– be a civil society organisation and
– be established in Montenegro or a Member State of the European Union, or any country, as all are eligible for participation in contracts financed under this Instrument, without prejudice to the limitations inherent in the nature and objectives of the action and
– be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
– in case the lead applicant is not established in Montenegro, it must act with at least one co-applicant that is established in Montenegro.