Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commissoin
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in promoting democratic values, a pluralistic political dialogue and an environment conducive to citizen participation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support participative and representative democracy and consolidate electoral confidence in the context of the upcoming 2016 presidential election
– Strengthening capacities of civil society in the field of awareness-raising, education and information
– Building civil society’s capacity to monitor elections
Among financed actions
– Promotion of representativeness and political participation; including exchange, dissemination and awareness of good practice
– Improving access to and dissemination of information, including the promotion of informed media independent
– Strengthening discussion processes, observation, evaluation of legal electoral process
– Support for the establishment of an internal election observation campaign by CSOs and monitoring of electoral missions