Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to support civil society in Georgia specialised in working on human rights and democratisation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote economic and social rights
– To fight against domestic violence
– Promoting the rights of vulnerable groups
– Support health and educational rights
– Support for labour rights, enabling social dialogue
– Promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities
– Implement piloting and innovative initiatives
– Implement sub-granting scheme that targets small organisations without financial and/or operational capacity to seek funding from EU
– Networking between centrally based and local regional CSOs
Among financed actions
– Training courses
– Drafting of policy or legislation recommendations
– Joint activities with public institutions
– Activities for the institutionalisation of consultation mechanism between civil society and national or local public institutions on human rights issues
– Publication of manuals, leaflets on best practices
– Capacity building activities
– Facilitating contact, consultation and discussion between different stakeholders
– Organisation of conferences, workshops and seminars
– Sub-grants to grassroots organisation and groups of individuals
– Advocacy, including vis-à-vis legislative organs
– Opinion surveys and analytical papers
– Monitoring and watchdog activities
– Awareness raising and public communication activities