Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to support civil society in Georgia in its actions supporting the protection and promotion of human rights, so as to promote principles laid down in EU Human Rights guidelines and in the EU’s Strategic Framework and Action Plan on Human Rights and Democracy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promotion and protection of social, health, labour, cultural and economic rights (including income generation activities) of citizens including vulnerable groups and conflict affected population as well as their rights to equal opportunities and integration in society;
– Promotion of gender equality and women’s empowerment through support to their economic, social, cultural, civic and political rights;
– Promotion of economic, social, cultural, civic and political rights of minority groups (ethnic, religious, sexual).
Among financed actions
– Actions piloting innovative initiatives and best practices with the potential of replication on a greater scale;
– Actions targeting activities and awareness on human rights issues among youth;
– Actions ensuring outreach to the most remote areas and/or least integrated groups;