Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa – Carribean – Pacific : Liberia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to support civil society and human rights defenders in Liberia in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural), and democratisation
Priorities and funded actions:
– To pursue common agendas for human rights and democratic reform
– To enhance the rule of law and good governance
– Rights of detainees in prisons and centers of detention
– Monitoring of Justice and Security
Among financed actions
– Advocacy and campaigning on the rights of detainees
– Monitoring and reporting on the rights on the situation in prisons and centers of detention
– Actions that aim at the reduction of pre-trial detention and improved access to justice
– Actions that promote higher accountability and transparency in the security and justice sector