Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of Lot 1 is to support civil society, democracy activists and human rights defenders to work on human rights protection and promotion (political, civil, economic, social and cultural) and democratisation in Bangladesh.
The global objective of Lot 2 is to support CSOs’ contribution to democratic governance in Bangladesh.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Gender equality, women’s rights and prevent gender-based violence;
– The rights of the minorities (ethnic, religious, and discriminated based on work and descent);
– To support CSOs in Bangladesh to contribute to the implementation of economic and social rights of local communities.
Among financed actions
– Support to human rights defenders and organisations, strengthen their networking to facilitate coordination and lobbying;
– Promotion and strengthening of policy dialogue on human rights;
– Support to the formulation of and improved access to social and economic policies by local communities;
– Stimulation of policy innovation and improved responsiveness of socio-economic policies to the needs of local communities;