Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New independent states : Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposal is to enhance and monitor respect and protection of human rights and fight against discrimination of the most vulnerable groups in the Republic of Moldova.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support Gender Equality and Women’s Rights
– To support and Monitor the Rights of Persons in Psychiatric Institutions
– To support Protection of Persons belonging to Ethnic Minorities
Among financed actions
– Encouraging civic participation of women through specific activities encouraging their awareness and abilities in participation in political life (organisation of public debates, workshops and trainings)
– Supporting awareness raising activities related to gender based violence
– Support the development of a national strategy dedicated to the ethnic minorities
– Support implementation of measures to support Roma population