Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Human rights defenders in situations where they are most at risk and to supports other EU Human rights priorities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support to Human Rights Defenders where they are the most at risk;
– Promote Freedom of Religion or Belief;
– Support women’s rights and fight against violence against women and girl.
– Strengthening HRDs’ protection by developing support measures, i.e. in order to strengthen the physical and digital security and the wellbeing of HRD( Human Rights Defenders);
– Legal review and measures to promote the adoption and implementation of legislative, policy, dialogue and other measures on the way to interfaith dialogue and respect for diversity;
– Research, review and analysis of the policy and legislative framework of equality and protection of women at federal level and in the provinces in order to detect loopholes and development of a strategic response to address them.