Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call is to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law and respect for all Human rights and fundamental freedoms, consistent with the European Union’s foreign policy as a whole.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote gender equality via the elimination of gender-based violence (GBV) defined as a form of discrimination;
– To protect and promote the right to enjoy and access cultural values, participate in cultural life and make use of cultural bases as guaranteed by the Constitution of Vietnam;
– To ensure human rights due diligence in global value chains through the promotion and implementation of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGP).
Among financed actions
– Promotion of networks, platforms and coordination and cooperation at all levels to break the silence in cases of GBV;
– Initiatives encouraging creative talents and cultural diversity, and disseminating creative activity and cultural expressions;
– Promotion of the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGP) for States and companies to prevent, address and remedy human rights abuses committed in business operations.