Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the capacity of defense of human rights organizations by acting collectively, especially in the priority areas of the fight against violence and the protection of defenders of human rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Fighting against violence against women and minors (children and adolescents)
– Protecting Human Rights Defenders
Among financed actions
– Actions of information and prevention against all forms of violence against women, including domestic violence, in primary and secondary schools
– Support to civil society organizations working in the field of the reform of Burundian law
– Promoting knowledge of the International Convention of Children’s Rights (CRC) in primary and secondary schools
– Actions against the trafficking of children and adolescents throughout the territory of Burundi
– Support for organizations active civil society in the field of the protection of Human Rights Defenders, to network with other civil society organizations and in cooperation with the authorities