Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call is to support the development and consolidation of democracy in third countries and to enhance respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms mainly through support to relevant civil society organizations and human rights defenders.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To supporte gender equality (women’s rights, women in decision-making, right to participate in peace-building and reconstruction processes, fight against violence and harmful practices, etc.);
– To support protection of the social, economic and cultural rights, especially for groups particularly vulnerable to discrimination, such as the poor, women, children, indigenous peoples, migrants, refugees and the rights of persons belonging to minorities.
– Human rights, gender equality and democracy;
– CSOs, civil society representatives’ and human rights, women’s rights defenders’ capacity building, support of their activities, networking and cooperation
Among financed actions
– Activities for strengthening of existing civil society platforms, networks and coalitions, including building of information sharing mechanisms;
– Advocacy acitivties and capacty building;
– Awareness raising and public communication activities