Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* New Independant States: Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the role of civil society in Kosovo in promoting human rights and democratic reform, in supporting the peaceful conciliation of group interests and in consolidating political participation and representation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support civil society in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural) and democratisation
– To enhance political representation and participation
– To enhance the inclusiveness and pluralism of civil society
– Enhance the inclusiveness and pluralism of society through sports
– Enhance political representation and participation of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities
– Enhance political representation and participation of women and strengthen the capacities of women organisations in promoting and protecting their rights
– Enhance Serb-Serb dialogue in order to pursue common agendas for human rights and democratic reform
This call for proposals is divided into 4 lot
– Lot I: promoting inclusiveness, pluralism, inter-community and inter-ethnic relations, education and human development through sports activities (200 000 euro)
– Lot II: promoting rights of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptians communities (200 000 euro)
– Lot III: promoting women’s rights, capacity building of CSOs, providing small grants (200 000 euro)
– Lot IV: promoting dialogue within the Serbian community, promoting human rights and democratic reform (200 000 euro)
Among financed actions
– Activities which promote education and human development through sport
– Sports competitions, tournaments and camps for boys and girls, men and women, with the primary objective of promoting gender equality, volunteerism, inclusiveness and pluralism of society
– Activities which promote political representation and participation in support of the implementation of the Government’s Strategy and Action Plan for the integration of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities in Kosovo
– Meetings/dialogues with policy-makers to influence changes in existing laws and regulations which concern men and women, boys and girls from Roma, Ashkali and Egyptians communities
– Promoting women’s involvement and engagement at all levels of society including women and girls from diverse social categories and age groups
– Building up local women organisations’ capacities in advocacy, lobbying, policy dialogue, and networking
– Dialogue meetings between the civil society organisations from the Serb community south and north of Ibër/Ibar