Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, and to strengthen their protection, promotion, implementation and monitoring through support to relevant civil society organisations, human rights defenders and victims of repression and abuse.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen rule of law in Mongolia
– To reinforced protection of human rights of vulnerable groups
– To enhanced promotion of economic, social and cultural rights
– Strengthening the rule of law, promoting the independence of the judiciary, supporting and evaluating legal and institutional reforms and their implementation, as well as supporting national human rights institutions
– Promoting effective protection of the human rights of children, women victims of violence, prisoners and detainees, disabled people, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transsexual (LGBT) and victims of human trafficking
– Promoting protection of labour rights and the right to a healthy environment
Among financed activities
– Cohesion building among stakeholders, for example through dialogue platforms, focus group, set up of networks etc.
– Advocacy at national level, activities raising awareness on issues covered by the specific objectives of this call, through conferences, seminars, workshops, media reporting and programmes, etc.;
– Capacity building and training for Civil Society Organizations
– Monitoring and reporting on human rights issues and policies
– Legal and other support to victims of human rights violations